Primal Health Coaching
Let's address coaching in general, and then we'll dive into Primal Health Coaching.
Everyone needs a coach... no matter how successful you already are! Look at the pro's in any sport... they all have coaches that are helping them to get to the next level, giving them advice, holding them accountable.
We all have specific areas in our lives where we need help help or we need to improve. In my case, I work with a business coach/mentor several times per week. I practice what I preach.
So, how does this apply to you?
Chances are you've tried many different diets and exercise programs. You've probably joined a gym, purchased home exercise equipment, and even purchased DVD'S so you could exercise at home. I have a few questions for you:
- How has that worked out for you?
- Do you like the way you look... or more importantly, the way you feel?
- Do you have health issues? (high cholesterol, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, acid reflux, chronic pain, arthritis, etc.)
- Are you confused by all the different diets and exercise programs?
If you're like most people, it hasn't worked out well, you're suffering from poor health, and you're confused.
It doesn't have to be that way!
You CAN make positive changes. And the best way to improve your health and accomplish your goals is by working with a qualified coach. Even if it has worked out for you, and you're in good health, you can still take it to the next level by working with a coach. The pro's do, and so should you!
As a certified health coach, I can help you achieve your goals no matter what type of diet you're on (Primal, Paleo, Keto, Pescatarian, Vegetarian, etc.).
What is Primal Health Coaching?
It's a specific form of health coaching. A health coach is a health & wellness expert who educates, motivates and guides clients toward lifestyle and behavior choices that support optimal well-being.
A Primal Health Coach stays ahead of the curve with an integrated approach, helping others create lives of maximum vitality using nutrition and fitness intelligence based on scientifically validated ancestral health principles. The aim of the Primal Health Coach is to help clients extract the most joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment from their lives by focusing on their values, needs, visions and goals in an extremely personalized way.
The Primal Health Coaching system is based on Integrative Health Coaching (IHC), one of the most well-studied, scientifically validated methods of health coaching. According to Duke University’s Integrative Medicine department, “Integrative Health Coaching empowers clients to make lasting health behavior changes that are the cornerstones of lifelong well-being. It bridges the gap between medical recommendations and patients’ abilities to successfully implement those recommendations into their complex lives.”
As your Primal Health Coach, I will direct you towards lifelong functional fitness, efficient fat burning, and moderated insulin production, to best help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
What Others Are Saying
Your health is your most important wealth… invest in it!
Fill Out The Form To Schedule A Complimentary Discovery Call
Primal Health Coaching Services
- Health coaching for any diet plan, not limited to Primal/Paleo/Keto
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- 24/7 Support: quick questions answered via text, longer questions via email
- If needed, one weekly check-in via phone
- Primal diet tips: sample menus, recipes, Paleo food substitutions, list of snacks you can grab on the go
- Sample workouts
- Holistic exercises specifically designed to alleviate pain and correct muscular imbalances
- Course support and reading material
- Exclusive audio and video supplements to the course material
- Discounts on Primal Nutrition products
- Reduced rates for group coaching also available
Additional Services in Portland Oregon Only
- Personal Training (one-on-one & group training)
- Pantry Purge
- Guided Grocery Shopping
- Home Gym Shopping Consultation
- Primal in PDX - walking, hiking, or sprinting
- Primal Tasting Events
- "Dinner Out" Nights